CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our new home :)

We have be very busy bees lately trying to get our new home all ready before baby is born! We just love how open our new space is. We live on the 3rd floor and have vaulted ceilings which just really opens everything up! The storage here is fabulous! HUGE closets, cabinets etc. The only thing I would complain about is the kitchen cabinets are so high that I can only reach to the second shelf. We may need to invest in a step stool for me :) Our walls are a little bare at the moment but over time that will change. We are just happy to be settled in and I especially like being so close to work (1/2 mile).
Here are a few pictures of the interior of our apartment.








On a completely different note, I ask that you pray for Kevin. He has a job interview with Fed Ex on Friday at 1pm. This would be a part time position here in Bemidji with better pay/benefits and hours. It would also allow us to cut down on the cost of daycare. We also ask that you pray for a solution for our car troubles. It has been an ongoing problem with my vehicle leaking coolant. Before the move we had been looking at getting a new (used)car for me...but now with a good chunk of our budget going towards rent/utilities, we are unable to afford a new vehicle. Just pray that God will find an affordable way to fix my car!
Well I better hop in the shower. I have my 39 week check at 9:20am, and then a hair cut at 12:30pm :) I will post an update and pictures soon!

0 comments: