CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

33 weeks

33 weeks (yesterday).
My appt. went fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have now started
my 2 week appts. My blood pressure was low today. Not sure why.
Dr. didn't seem too concerned. It wasn't low enough to cause any problems.
She said "Low blood pressure is better than high". My belly is still measuring a bit a head.
She said my belly measures about 35 weeks instead of 33. Again not a big deal. I am expecting
a big girl considering the size of babies in Kevin's family. And in the dr's words "big babies are healthy babies" So...I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks so they can have a better idea of the growth of the baby. I am kinda bummed out because Kevin will be gone at training for 2 weeks and will not be able to make the ultrasound with me. You may see more blog updates in the upcoming weeks to save me from boredom! !

1 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

I am excited to meet your little one! She will be beautiful! Low blood pressure is better than high...mine was always really low too. Maybe you'll have your little girl 2 weeks early!!!!

Thanks for coming over yesterday! We really enjoyed seeing/visiting with you! Love you!