CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Engaged


As of September 22, 2008...Kevin and I are Engaged!!!


We are planning a November 29, 2008 wedding in Brooklyn Park, MN at Waycross Evangelical Chuch. A dinner reception will be immediately following. I think we have planned to have Prime Rib, twice baked potatoes etc........ YUMMY!!!


Being from Illinois I know it is going to be difficult for a lot of family and friends to make arrangements to get to Minnesota on fairly quick notice...so my parents are also hosting another reception on January 17, 2009 in Bloomington, IL. I do believe that we are having Fazoli's cater this one. We are trying to keep both occasions pretty low key..and not pricey. Fazoli's was a lot of yummy garlicy food..for a fair price!!



My Bridesmaids are going to be my two sisters..they are going to be wearing brown dresses from Davids Bridals. The flower bouquets my friend Bridget made for us. Here are a few pictures of my bouquet, Stephanie & Kara's bouquet and the boutaneers(sp?)..Kevin will also wear one that is just white flowers. We opted to do silk flowers. Because of cost. We did all of the flowers for the wedding and church for under $55. I was a little worried about how nice they would look but I am very please with the results. I think they are going to look beautful againsts the girls' chocolate brown dresses and my dress!


Kevin and I are so excited for the future and what God has in store for us. Our journey together is so amazing. We are always laughing and saying to each other "Isn't it so crazy how we ended up together?" God works in the most mysterious of ways and couldn't be happier that he chose to unite the dental hygienist from Illinois and the Soldier from Minnesota. We will keep you posted as time passes about anymore details or journey's in our life together!!!



2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥

It all looks so GOOD! I am SO glad things seem to be going well! November is coming fast!

Rebecca

Congratulations!! I am just so hapy for you two. I love your colors that you've chosen. I think the flowers defenitly turned out wonderful. I will be excited to see the pictures!