CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekly weigh-in: 212.4

212.4 
Down another 1.8lbs! 
It has been a ridiculously challenging day today at home with our kids, so the weight update is about all your going to get.  I hope to get back on track with actually blogging about the kids/recipes/etc. Not just my weekly weigh ins. 

Anyway, have a great weekend!

Starting weight:  222
Today's weight: 212.4
Total weight loss:   9.6lbs

P.S.  I was pretty stoked today because I ran for 7 minutes  without stopping!  I know for some of you, it may not seem like much but at the end of June when I started this journey, I could not run for more than 30 seconds at a time without feeling like I was going to keel over and die.  So I'm pretty excited and on my way to a mile straight!

1 comments:

Unknown

Good job! I started two pounds heavier than you and lost the same amount you have this week! Keep up the good work :)