CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2012

Weekly weigh- in: 210.8





Happy Friday!

I have been a little absent the last 2 weeks and for a good reason!  We went on vacation!  We went down the coast of Oregon to Seaside and the surrounding towns.  It was a very nice getaway but I'll save that for another post. 

I missed last weeks check in so I'm playing catch up today. 
I will admit that on vacation, I did not eat the greatest and of course did not go to a gym.  We did do some short hikes and I did take an hour long walk on the beach one morning, but despite that when I weighed myself Monday morning (4days ago) I was back up to 216.  Queue tears.  I know it was due to the way I ate on vacation, and of course PMS.  Sounds like an excuse but seriously a few days before my period, I totally bloat up and even look pregnant and puffy.  It's crazy.

I jumped right back in Monday and have been hitting the gym and making healthier choices. 
This morning I weighed in at 210.8. Whoohoo!  My original goal was 205 by 8/31.  Seeing as though that is a week away, that is pushing it.  I cannot lose that much weight in a healthy manner in one week.  The most important thing is that I am not giving up and the more and more I do this, the more and more it becomes a lifestyle not a 'diet'.  It helps that Kevin is doing it with me now.

That's all for now.  I hope you all have a great weekend and keep reminding yourself that the weight didn't come on in a week or even a month, so it's not going to come off that quick.  Just keep up the hard work everyone! 

Starting weight:  222lb
Today's weight:  210.8
Total weight loss:  11.2 lb

0 comments: