CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Potty Training...HAHAHAHA

So now that we're settled into our new house and Lauren's shown signs that she is most definitely ready this time...we're going to go at potty training again.  I could really care less if you think she should have been by now.  I'm sure she should have but she also moved 4 times in the last 2.5 years and had her father gone for a year, a heck of a lot of traveling and a mom who just wasn't ready either.  I still don't know if I am...but I so am.  Does that make any sense. 
Lauren is just a different breed. She is just so stubborn.  She holds it in and will.not.go.   Tomorrow I'm putting her in big girl undies and we're going to wing it...again.  Wish us luck...and sanity!
P.S.  If she actually does go..we owe her a princess car, a trampoline, several packs of gum, chapstick, and a trip from her grandma.  Lol.  She has a memory like no other and I'm sure we'll remind us too.

3 comments:

themurrayfamily

Oh how I love this post! It took SEVERAL tries to get Maura to use the potty! She really only succeeded when I let her have control of the situation, or so she thought. Gotta love strong willed little ones!

Good luck!

The Breens

Delia was the same way...some kids just won't do it unless you force them a little! Good Luck!

Rebecca

Oh, she will get it when she gets it!!! If anyone gives you grief, just don't pay attention. Every kid gets it on their own timeline!
Moving really messing with their little systems. When we moved here, it set Cara back majorly!!!