CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Anybody still there??

Hello...(taps mic) anybody still here (tap tap tap)?? 

:)  I thought I'd pop in here and give you a run down of what's going on.  I'm sitting here in my living room full of boxes.  The movers came yesterday and packed up all of our belongings and the truck driver will be here today to load it all. 
I'm ready for a change but sad for a change.  I am going to miss my friends that I have made here.   It's going to take some time but I know I will make new ones. 

I want to start new in Washington.  I want to focus more on taking care of myself.  I am going to confess to you all that things haven't been easy since Kevin got home. It's a whole new ball park of adjusting.  Our marriage is great, no worries there.  We are still very much in love.   It's just an adjustment to doing stuff by myself and having my own way of doing things and on my time etc. I don't expect anyone to understand really..It's just hard to explain.  I felt the time off needed to be spent with my kids and Kevin and focusing on our family and (re)building of our relationships. 

I am also going to confess that since he's been home, I have gained 20ish lbs back of what I lost.  I.could.cry. 
I am going to blame it on stress and just the mere fact that I am not eating as healthy as I did before and I am not exercising consistently. My.Own.Fault. FAIL.  Ugh! 
I really want to find a nice gym with an awesome childcare that  I can go to with the girls.  We need to get out of the house and I need to exercise, meet new people and the girls need social interaction as well. 

So to wrap it up, I've just been a little down in the dumps, a little stressed and some things have just taken a back seat to what we really needed to be focusing on.  I feel like I am getting my blogging groove back and hopefully will be updating more frequently as we start this new adventure. 


5 comments:

jolly2025

Yea! I am glad you are back! I am going to miss you all so much, but I guess that is why we have facetime on our phones. Keep your head up! You are great! Love you!

Melanie

Hope the move goes well for you and you can get into a great routine. I know how you feel...you have done so well. And you still look so gorgeous!

Julie S.

I hope the move goes smoothly! I don't know how on Earth you do it- but I totally admire you! And the weight? Will always come and go. You were doing what was best for your family! :)

lizzybeth52

Glad I checked in. Hang in there! You've been through so much lately and are a fabulous wife and mother. At the end of the day, that's what really matters.

Lindsey

Good to see you back in the land of the blog ;). We all have our ups and downs in different aspects of life so never forget that you aren't alone. Hope your fresh start in going great!