CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We're back.

After a two week hiatus, we are back.  I am hoping to get some pictures and updates on here soon.  Although I am back to blogging, that means that Kevin has gone back to Iraq.  The tears have been flowing in our house.  It was so hard to let him go again.  This by far is the hardest thing we have had to deal with as a family so far.  We are slowly but surely chipping away at this deployment.  6 months done, 6 more to go.  I am so thankful to have spent the last two weeks with him.  He is my best friend and I love him more than I could ever express. 

4 comments:

Rebecca

I am SO glad you were able to have a nice visit!!! How was Kaelin with him? It looks like she liked him :) It took Alex a few days to get used to Blake when he got back. I think Alex would have been Kaelins age right now :)

It's so sad that he has to go back, but now you are on the downslide. Less than half of it to go and it will go by quickly!!!

Rebecca

p.s.

It always looks like I write a lot, and then it publishes and it looks like I hardly wrote anything at all :(

Kristen

Hey Becky-
Kaelin did surprisingly well with him. She is very skiddish around all strangers but warmed up quickly to Kevin. It probably helped that we Skyped quite often.

Bridget

Just wanted to say I love you and I am so proud of you for how strong of a woman/wife/and mother you are! Never forget I'm always here if you need a shoulder to cry on, and now that I am not pregnant..maybe as someone to drink a margarita with ;)