CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ants in my pants

After several delays and mix ups, I now know that Kevin is in route to the states and he should be state side by sometime mid morning!  The stupid Army didn't schedule him for a flight here to IL for twelve hours after his arrival in Atlanta.  Are you freaking kidding me?!  I can't wait that long.  If Kevin can't get on one of the 5 other flights that get in here before 10pm, then I'm gonna fork over the money and pay for a ticket myself, even if he has to connect in Chicago.  I don't care.  He does not deserve this, he shouldn't have to sit in Atlanta for 12 hours.  That is torture for him (and us!)  Please pray there are open seats on the earlier flights or that someone is willing to give up their seat so that he can make it home to us faster.  Please also pray for safe travels.  I know there are storms brewing and strong winds. Praying that they won't delay him either.  I am so excited I can't contain myself.  I was up at 4am and could not get back to sleep.
When I get nervous I get really sick to my stomach.  I usually end up gagging and sometimes throwing up.  It's just something that happens.  Do any of you have nervous habits?
Ah this is killing me, I should go do something to keep myself busy.  Have a great week everyone.  I will try and update as often as I can.  We will be pretty busy though ...and no there won't be another baby 9 months from ;-).. hahah!

1 comments:

Julie S.

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I am praying for safe travels for him and some wonderful family time! And I loved that your clarified that there won't be another baby in 9 months :)