CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Playing Mommy...

 

Lauren LOVES to play with her Dolly(s).  This is actually Kaelin's dolly that she got for Christmas from Daddy but we're still working on that thing called sharing ;-)  Despite that, this video is adorable.  Lauren is always walking around with her dolls and this morning I gave her a bottle to feed her with for play time and she knew exactly what to do.  She is just like a little mommy!  She is the best little helper ever.  I never imagined that at her age she would be helping me throw things away, get diapers and burp rags from their room and bring them to me.  Helping me load the dryer during laundry.  She is just an amazing little girl and I am so blessed to have her as a daughter.