CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lauren rolling over!



Lauren rolled over for the first time last night while I had her on the couch with me. I tried her again on her tummy this morning and she did it again, so I know last night was not a fluke! She is getting so strong and so big. Her legs are so long that we have to put her in 6 month pants. Lauren got to spend a few days at work with me this week. I am sure she will be glad to be back home with her daddy this week. I know we will be happy to have him back home. I just love Lauren's "Army Girl" shirt she has on. Kevin bought this for her before she was even born! He will be happy to see her in it when he gets home from drill this afternoon. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comments:

Julie S.

How cute! Brayden does the opposite. He rolls from his back to his tummy and can't quite figure out the other way yet. Soon enough I am afraid!