CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just for fun...the ABC's of me :)

A -Age: 25
B- Bed Size: Queen and it is oh so comfortable
C- Chore you hate: dusting
D- Dog's Name: N/A
E- Essential starts to your day: checking my facebook...HA!
F- Favorite Color: green
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: white gold
H- Height: 5'5
I- Instruments you play: In elementary/junior high I played piano and clarinet
J- job: for the next month I am a stay at home mom, after that back to being a dental hygienist
K- Kids: Lauren Grace, 3 weeks 1 day old. Born on Aug. 28
L-Living Arrangements: Our fabulous apartment with my husband Kevin, and daughter Lauren
M- Moms name: Deborah
N- Nicknames: Diablo, Jolly, Red, Krissy Wissy
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other than birth: giving birth to my daughter last month
P- Pet Peeve: unsolicited advice, dumb drivers
Q- Quote from a movie: ??
R- Right or Left handed: Right.
S- Siblings: 2 sisters (Stephanie & Kara) Brother (Jordan)
T- Time you wake up: Whenever Lauren does!
U- Underwear: Um, yes. big ol' granny panties and I am not ashamed...they are comfortable!
V- Vegetable you dislike: Squash
W- Ways you run late: I hate being late, I am very particular about being on time, although having a new born has really been testing me on that. It doesn't matter how ready to go I am, if Lauren has a poopy diaper or wants to be fed, then that trumps being on time!
X- X-rays you've had: xrays on my foot when i was 4 and broke my leg and then dental xrays
Y- Yummy food you make: I make THE best chocolate chip cookies... I am not lying
Z- Zoo Favorite: I don't really have a favorite. I think they are cute but I'm not much of an animal person

0 comments: