CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 days old

Our little angel is 10 days old already! She has been such a blessing to our lives.
My parents left on Sunday afternoon, so I have been adjusting to being home alone with Lauren. Things have been going pretty well. I have been very tired but that is to be expected. We have had our ups and downs with breastfeeding, bottle feeding, bowel movements, schedules etc but it all seems to be balancing out. When we aren't changing diapers, boiling bottles, feeding, making supper, doing laundry, of playing Farkle or Cube Crash.... we now spend our time staring at this little beauty!

3 comments:

Julie S.

Isn't it amazing how something so inactive can take up so much of your time? I feel like I got nothing accomplished today!

The Elliotts

She is so precious! It never gets old staring at them!

Anonymous

I wish I was still there to help you!! I love those pictures of Lauren!!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from me and tell her I miss our early morning snuggles!!!