CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

work in progress..


I have been attempting to get this page up and going for months now. I am not a huge "blogger" but I suppose I will try. I absolutely love photography and I am a little bummed that my computer crashed a few weeks ago and I lost all of my photos from the last 4 years..I was not smart enough to have them backed up elsewhere. I do have some pictures of the Botanical Gardens in St. Louis from the end of April. They are beautiful! They would have been even more amazing if I would have noticed the date was on the screen in the corner of every picture!! I was so bummed. I suppose one of these days I can attempt to edit the date out. I have about 60 pics all together, but I won't bore you! I'll just post a few of my favorites. I hope you all enjoy.

2 comments:

aisha

Hi - sorry to hear bout u losing yr photos - I hope u can post as many as possible here and they'll always be here for us all to enjoy.
I hope u'll fill in a profile too
Good luck
aisha

aisha

me again - sorry, noticed u have posted a profile!
aisha